National Council for the Blind Malaysia
Donate Directly to NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE BLIND
|Areas of Focus:
- Review and promote progress in the fields of education, braille literacy and computerized braille production, rehabilitation, vocational training, employment, social welfare services, prevention of blindness, and other programs and schemes for the blind in Malaysia.
- Advocacy for the blind.
- Co-ordinate activities of member organizations and provide a forum for consultation and discussion.
The five major voluntary organizations serving the blind that make up this umbrella body are:
- Malaysian Association for the Blind (MAB), based in Kuala Lumpur
- Society of the Blind in Malaysia (SBM), based in Kuala Lumpur
- St. Nicholas’ Home, based in Penang
- Sabah Society for the Blind, based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Sarawak Society for the Blind, based in Kuching, Sarawak
||National Council For The Blind, Malaysia
Unit 13-8, 13th Floor, Menara Sentral Vista, No. 150, Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields,
50470, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 00603 20281999
- Braille Press : 343 or 344
||National Council for the Blind, Malaysia
|Reviews / Profiles: